Financial Guidance 2018
- Net Sales: Flat to slightly positive organic growth
- EBITDA: Organic growth > 3%
- Ordinary dividend for 2018 > 2017 (DKK 575 million)
Scandinavian Tobacco Group expects the following medium-term (three to five years) outlook to apply with regard to adjusted net sales, adjusted EBITDA and capital expenditure:
- Adjusted net sales growth of 1 to 3 percent annually through the cycle, excluding acquisitions and currency fluctuations (organic growth).
- Adjusted EBITDA growth of 3 to 5 percent annually through the cycle, excluding acquisitions and currency fluctuations (organic growth).
- Capital expenditure is estimated to be approximately DKK 150 million per year primarily relating to maintenance of production facilities.